Why use BikerBuddy?
BikerBuddy is building a community for bike-minded people. Our app lets you seek out other riders in your area who have offered up their place for you at a low rate. Our goal is to keep rates low and connect people to share local riding knowledge.
HOSTING a site
How much does it cost to list a site?
- It’s completely free to sign up for BikerBuddy!
How to set up a listing:
- Download the BikerBuddy app for free!
- Open the app and select FIND PLACES NEAR ME
- Select HOST on the bottom right corner
- Select ADD LISTING
- SIGNUP TO CONTINUE or LOGIN TO CONTINUE
- Fill in site details
- Setup Payments to complete the listing
More than one site?
- If the sites are the same you can complete the set up in just one step! Just select the number of sites you have in the listing details.
- If the sites are different – either by the type of site, number of riders you can host, or dates available – you will need to set up a new listing for each site.
How much money can you make?
– Our goal is to keep rates low while riders are on the road so we have set site specific flat rates:
- Campsite: $20 per night
- Camper: $30 per night
- Room: $40 per night
- House: $100 per night
– As a host you keep 100% of the site fee!
When is the transaction complete?
- The transaction will be processed for payment at the time the reservation is made. The payment to the host will settle on the final date of the reservation.
- We understand things change! Riders must cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to the reservation date. If cancellations occur within 48 hours of the reservation date riders will be charged the site and service fee.
Questions or Feedback?
Please contact us at email@example.com